Senior Communications Consultant, Account Director
Leidar | Rue Ami-Lévrier 15, Geneva, Switzerland
Type of contract: full-time, permanent (CDI)
Start: September 2019
Deadline to apply: 1 July 2019
What you’ll do:
- Develop communications strategies for international companies, organizations and NGOs
- Plan and execute digital advocacy and digital communications strategies
- Develop media strategies and support clients to implement them
- Conduct research and collect data for communications audits
- Develop and manage client relationships internationally
- Manage budgets and account teams
- Support management of the international team
- Drive content marketing strategy
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in relevant field (Communications, Marketing, Business); Master’s degree is a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience in communications
- Consultacy or agency experience is a must
- Experience in client acquisition is a must
- Very good presentation and networking skills
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work in matrix organization
- Experience with social media and digital transformation
- Ability to meet conflicting deadlines
- Strong collaboration skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- English native-level; French is a must; other languages (especially German) is a plus
This position is only open to the Swiss nationals or holders of a valid Swiss working permit.
Please note that this position may require varied level of travels amounting up to 40% of the time.
Leidar is committed to diversity and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- Moving quickly up the professional ladder
- Stimulating international and multicultural work environment
- Varied projects for a large range of interesting international clients
Send your motivation letter and CV to Lukasz.Bochenek@leidar.com
Due to a significant number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.