Consulting Trainee position in Brussels
We are seeking a highly motivated young professional to join our Brussels team, and who is keen to progress her/his professional career in communications as part of an international communications consultancy in rapid growth and development.
What are we expecting from you:
- Act according to our values of optimism, collaboration and quality
- Graduated (or graduating) in a relevant field of study at a Master’s level (International Business, European Affairs, Economics, Management, Marketing or other relevant disciplines), interested in a first experience in the Public Affairs sector
- Positive, can-do attitude, eager to learn and develop his or her skills, multitasker and with attention to detail
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible and stress-resistant; very good interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Good administrative skills and use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to carry out research and put together briefings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to work with a wide variety of contacts
- Native level language skills in English. Strong knowledge of Spanish, Dutch and/or German is an asset
- Strong passion for writing and story telling
- Initial experience in communications work (i.e. project management/marketing/media relations) in an institution, NGO, international company or agency (preferable)
- A good grasp of socio-economic contexts.
- Experience in managing social media projects (social media strategic experience is a plus).
- Knowledge of social media management tools is a plus.
- Simple design capability (PowerPoint/Keynotes/InDesign).
- Experience in working with Google Analytics and other reporting programs is a plus.
- Residency status permitting to work 100%
- Availability ASAP.
What we offer to you:
- Work in a dynamic team of international consultants
- Opportunity to learn from and work with very experienced practitioners
- A multi-national working environment
- A varied and diverse range of clients
- Direct involvement and input into client and project work
- Opportunity to grow and develop rapidly
- Ongoing training
- Permanent contract
Interested applicants should apply by the 8th February, by sending their CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific questions, please address them by e-mail to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Starting date: ASAP