It should be immediately clear who is needed for a crisis response, and what each person’s role is. Your people should also have easy-to-use tools on hand, ready to go when a crisis hits.
We can help your organisation prepare for crises:
- Policy, processes and plans – the documents that define your response. It is critical to keep it simple and easily accessible, with every role aligned. We develop toolkits and check-lists to support every step of the way.
- Crisis preparedness audit – to benchmark your preparedness, and offer advice on improving plans and processes.
- Crisis management training – for executive teams and others across the organisation.
- Crisis management exercises – to rehearse your organisation’s crisis response, from a simple plan walkthrough to a full simulation exercise.
- Crisis Communication materials – key messages, Q&A, and briefing materials on the most serious and most likely scenarios.
- Handbooks – to ensure your team have what they need, when they need it.
- ‘Dark site’ – to deploy quickly when a crisis hits.
- Digital readiness systems – to ensure smooth management of a crisis situation.
- 24/7 on-call services – to make sure you are never alone when facing a crisis.